Bottle Caps by Bottle Cap Co.
- Our bottle caps have been manufactured specifically for use in craft and jewelry projects.
- There is no writing or corporate insignia on any of our bottle caps.
- We have our manufacturer LEAVE OFF THE RUBBER LINER typically found inside of all bottle caps.
- At this time we offer 16 different colors of standard bottle caps, jumbo, super-jumbo and mini bottle caps and the all new Petal Cap.
- All of our standard bottle caps are made from virgin tin plated steel and do not contain recycled material.Our bottle caps have been tested and have less than 300 parts per million lead content.
- Our bottle caps meet the new CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) standards for lead content.
- The New CPSC Standards for children's metal jewelry went into effect on February 10th, 2009.
- Download and print our Certificate of CPSC Compliance.
- All of our bottle caps are qualified as food grade, so they are safe around your kids and pets.
- Each bottle cap is painted, then sealed with a lacquer coating so that you don't have to worry about rust or corrosion.
- We enjoy a partnership with the only manufacturer of bottle caps in the USA. We are proud to keep our business here at home! Thank you for helping us support other hard working Americans just like you!
- ALL of our bottle caps are proudly MADE IN THE USA.